HOW TO DO MAKE-UP IN SUMMER AND THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
There is a well known quote “First impression is the last impression”. That first impression is beauty which is always an eye-catchy. Beauty is admired by all and first source of attraction too.
So beautiful ladies, Hereby presenting some art of doing make-up and presenting yourself for the remarkable impression without trammel of weather.
Some Psychological preparation before make over:
- Make yourself mentally prepare for the occasion i.e. Formal or Informal, Day and Night occasion.
- Just mesmerize about your glowy and blushy face; gaze yourself as the “Diva of the Eve”.
- Choose the best dress as per your occasion as well as your physique.
- Built self confidence and boost up your morale.
Things required for the Make-up:
- Powder or light foundation
- Subtle brush
- Neutral shadows
- Lipstick or lip gloss
- Nail paint
Once you are well prepared start with the following steps:
- CLEAN UP: Usage of an oil free moisturizer will help you to clear all dust and will give clear, smooth skin.
- MAKE UP BASE: It refers to the usage of foundation as per your skin texture i.e dark, light, fair. Apply accordingly.
- Eyes: Eyes are most beautiful that draws attention and speaks everything. So, let everyone eyes on you. Always start with an eye primer. Eye primer helps create a smooth surface for the eye makeup. Apply “eye shadow” as per your dress color. Give a look dark, light according to your occasion. Eye shadow improves your eye appearance. Start with four basic shades to fetch an everyday long-lasting natural look. Grab the essential eye makeup brushes. A small flat eyeshadow brush along with a small and medium sized blending brush. Flat brush for lighter shade and other for darker one.
- Cheeks: Flash the stunning smile and apply the blush on the apple of your cheeks. Apply at upward stroke right on the cheek bones. Use fingers to dab cream foundation one shade lighter than your skin tone. Dab on centre of your forehead, chin, down the bridge of the nose along with cheek bones. Finish with pink powder and liquid highlighter at the top of cheekbones.
- Lips: Bold lips with pleasing smile charms your beauty. Apply primer on lips with your finger. Followed by light coat of powder with a lipstick brush. Use lip-liner to give an extended outline. Choose bright color that contrast with your lip-liner and dress too.
- Hair style: Mostly women ignore the presence of their hairs but neatly managed hair style enhance your beauty. Try to comb up with different hair style that suits your personality, gives stunning look and charmness to your make-up.
- Nails: Trim or shape your nails well. Clean it with remover. Apply thin light coat base color followed by main color. You can use nail extensions, nail art to beautify your nails. Do not ignore your foot nails. Clean them well too.
- Always use water proof make up.
- Do not give over look or over make up. It should always glow.
- Thick lipsticks and stains should be removed well.
- Keep your prep items handy.
Daily Natural Skin Care & Beauty Tips to give make a glow:
A healthy and beautiful complexion can be gained, if skin cared naturally. So, don’t break into a sweat every time you have a pesky pimple, see those ugly tan lines, or spot the first signs of ageing. Relax! They can easily fixed.
Follow the beauty tips given below and forget any skin problem you have ever had.
Step 1 – Cleanse:
Find a good cleanser that your skin responds well to, and stick with it. You can use a deep pore cleansing lotion if you have dry skin or a face wash if your skin is acne-prone. It’s important to remove signs of dirt, grime and pollution every day. However, be careful not to cleanse too often. When you wash your face too often or use harsh cleansers, you tend to strip all your natural oils, which is not a great thing. Don’t wash your face more than two times a day; in fact, washing your face at night is most essential to remove makeup and sunscreen, which tends to clog pores.
Step 2 – Exfoliate:
Exfoliation is the step most people skip in their weekly skincare routine. But, if you start properly exfoliating your skin, you will notice an almost immediate difference. You can buy a great scrub or make your own. You can try out this skin care tip using brown sugar and coconut oil. Make a face and body scrub with sugar and oil, take a washcloth, apply a dab of cleanser and a sprinkle of white refined sugar on a damp washcloth and massage your skin in circular motions. After a quick rinse, any sign of dead skin is erased. If you have dry skin, try extra virgin coconut oil for glowing skin.
Step 3 – Moisturize:
How much to moisturize?
When your skin is tight, it’s crying out for moisture. Be careful not to over-moisturize as this can clog pores. But nothing beats a good oil for your skin. You can use extra virgin coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil or jojoba oil as an overall body moisturiser. If you have dry skin, consider cold cream or a lighter hydrator like Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Rose Lotion, enriched with natural rose oil and key actives, which gently work on your skin, giving it a rose-like glow.
Step 4- Massage:
Stimulating facial muscles with massage helps ease the flow of oxygen in the face area. With more oxygen and blood flow, the collagen production increases which in turn helps the skin to become firm and tight. Thus, keeping wrinkles and other signs of ageing at bay. Regula face massage also helps in adding a natural and healthy glow to the face while cleansing it of any impurities and dirt. Massaging the face with natural ingredients like milk, honey, yogurt and cream etc., also helps in improving the quality, texture and complexion of the skin drastically.
Step 5 – Apply Sunscreen:
The major cause of uneven skin and wrinkles is sun damage, so it’s important to use a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF every day.
Step 7- Natural Face Masks:
You can also try some natural face masks to maintain the health of your skin. Such as: Banana Bonanza, Kiwi-Curd Conjunction,Magical Mustard Oil, etc. If you want to keep it simple, then just pat a little bit of mustard oil. It will make your skin smooth and soft.
Step 8 – Eat Healthy:
Eating fruits and veggies which are high in antioxidants will help battle the damage done by free radicals.Eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients like broccoli, watermelon, apricots, oranges, eggs, nuts and fish etc.
Step 9: Stay hydrated:
Dehydration messes with the way your skin looks. And specially, after a night’s rest, your body needs fluids. A glass of water every morning can miraculously bring about a big positive change in in your skin and overall health. So, drink lots of water. Apart from water, adding fresh fruit juices, soups, herbal teas etc. can also help in keeping your digestion healthy.
Step 10: Exercise:
And last but not the least, work out. Exercising can actually make your skin look and stay healthy. Exercising produces endorphins that aids in bringing down the stress levels and make you feel relaxed. Regular workouts like running, brisk walking, yoga helps in keeping the skin nourished and healthy. Also, it is believed that women who exercise in the morning sleep better at night.
Step 11: Adequate sleep:
An adequate night’s sleep means you getting up fresh and relaxed the next day. To wake up daily to an energized and rejuvenated skin, sleep for a minimum of 8 hours. It will help renew your cells, relax your body and boost blood flow into your skin and add a natural glow to your face.
Glowing skin is your face’s natural makeups. Give it a natural glow without any side effects or burning a hole in your pocket. Just stick to a good natural regime and glowing skin will be yours!
So what are you waiting for, start practicing to prepare yourself for the upcoming occasion, events, function and parties. Stunning looks are waiting to give you look more younger and prettier ever.
Rock the party!