Top 10 Foods That Burn Belly Fat
There is a dearth of information on weight loss and healthy eating while surfing the internet. There is enough evidence to back the fact that a healthy and balanced diet should include healthy fats, proteins and carbs which is the best way to keep your belly in shape and burn belly fat as you eat.
- Nuts – Get nuts about nuts coz they are packed with good fats! Walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, macadamia, peanuts are excellent to keep you feeling full and help lower abdominal fats and build muscles thanks to the proteins and healthy fats in them.
- Seeds – Like sunflower or pumpkin has rich minerals like zinc which improves your immunity. They contain proteins and fiber which makes you feel full quickly and helps ward off those hunger pangs. They also improve your digestion as well as your metabolism rate.
- Fruits & Berries – Fruits are packed with minerals and vitamins and make an excellent snack between meals. Fruits such as apples, oranges, berries contain vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants which help in flushing out unwanted toxins from your body and keep you healthy.
- Dairy Products – These are loaded with nutrients such as calcium and contain probiotics which help with good digestion and keeping your intestines healthy. It’s wise to load up on milk, cheese and yogurt as they decrease bloating and boost your immunity.
- Olive Oil – This oil has low calories and is perfect for cooking and frying without making you feel guilty. They are excellent as they contain good cholesterol and to make you feel full.
- Whole Grains – They are the food to swear by as they contain all things good – proteins, minerals, vitamins and fiber. They help burn belly fat as they improve muscles, aid digestion and keep you from feeling hungry quickly.
- Eggs – Daily intake of eggs for breakfast is an excellent source of proteins and vitamins. They can be eaten in so many different forms that you can never get bored of them. They help build lean muscle and keep you from feeling hungry.
- Lentils – It’s a never- ending list of goodness when it comes to lentils. They contain proteins, vitamins, minerals and fiber and they come in a wide variety such as lentils, beans, peas, chickpeas etc. They can’t be boring since they can be cooked in different styles and helps reduce bloating and improves your muscular system.
- Fish – Fish packs a punch as a source of omega-3 fatty acids and proteins that help in keeping you full and curb on unhealthy snacking. They are excellent for muscle growth and increasing your metabolism rate.
- Salads – Salads laden with fresh vegetables and fruits are perfect to keep away hunger and feel fuller quickly. Cucumber, tomatoes, carrots etc make a healthy snack as they contain water, nutrients and minerals. They help flush out toxins from your body and burn belly fat.